Pai Gow Poker Επίσημοι Κανόνες
Δωρεάν Φόρτωση του Καλύτερο Πρόγραμμα Καζίνο Pai Gow Poker (
Pai Gow Poker is a fascinating game that combines familiar poker cards with some of the strategy of the centuries-old Chinese domino game Pai Gow. It is played with a 53-card deck (including one Joker), and each participant is dealt 7 cards.
The object is to arrange the seven cards into the best 5-card and 2-card hands possible, with the stipulation that the 5-card hand has to be of higher value than the 2-card hand. To win, your 5-card hand has to beat the dealer's 5-card hand and your 2-card hand has to beat the dealer's 2-card hand. A winning combination pays 1-to-1, less a 5% commission to the house.
Rules of Play
- A single deck of 53 cards is used (standard 52-card poker deck plus one Joker).
- Seven cards are dealt to the player face up.
- Seven cards are dealt to the dealer face down.
- Each 7-card hand must be split into a 5-card hand and a 2-card hand.
- The 5-card hand must be of higher poker rank than the 2-card hand.
- The Joker can be used to complete a straight, a flush or a straight flush, but otherwise is treated as an Ace.
- When you are satisfied with the arrangement of your hand, click Done to compare your two hands against the dealer's two hands.
- You have the option of having your hands automatically arranged for you according to the House Way.
- The player's 5 card hand is compared to the dealer's 5 card hand.
- The player's 2 card hand is compared to the dealer's 2 card hand.
- If both of the player's hands are of higher rank, the player wins even money, less a 5% commission to the House.
- If the player wins one comparison and loses the other, it results in a Tie. This is a push, and the player's bet is returned.
- If both of the player's hands are lower than the dealer's, the player loses his bet.
- When two compared hands are of the same rank, (for example, if both the player and the dealer have a Queen and Jack in their 2-card hands), it results in a Copy and the dealer wins that comparison.
- Place your bet in the Bet circle in the middle of the table. The table limits are $2 minimum and $100 maximum per game.
- Click Deal.
- Arrange your hands by moving 2 cards into the 2nd Highest spot and then click Done or click House Way to have your hand arranged for you according to the method the dealer must use.
- Clicking Done will reveal the dealer's hand and bets will be settled.
- Click New Game to play again.
Ranking of 5-Card Hands
- On player wins, the payout is 1-to-1, less a 5% commission to the House.
- Tie games are a push, and the player's bet is returned.
The highest ranking hand possible. 5 Aces are possible because of the Joker.
Το μεγαλύτερο δυνατό φύλλο. Και τα πέντε χαρτιά είναι στη σειρά και είναι και το ίδιο χρώμα. Παράδειγμα: A(κούπες), K(κούπες), Q(κούπες), J(κούπες), 10(κούπες)
Φλος ή Κέντα-Χρώμα
Πέντε χαρτιά στη σειρά και ίδιου χρώματος αλλά δεν αρχίζει με το άσο.
Note that with Pai Gow Poker, the 5, 4, 3, 2, A straight flush is the highest straight flush.
Τέσσερα χαρτιά της ίδιας αξίας.
Τρία χαρτιά της ίδιας αξίας και δύο χαρτιά μιας άλλης αξίας.
Πέντε χαρτιά του ίδιου χρώματος.
Πέντε χαρτιά στη σειρά (Οι Άσοι μπορεί να χρησιμοποιούνται σαν ανώτατο ή κατώτατο χαρτί).
Note that with Pai Gow Poker, the 5, 4, 3, 2, A straight is the 2nd highest straight, only beaten by A, K, Q, J, 10.
Tρία φύλλα ίδια
Τρία χαρτιά της ίδιας αξίας.
Δύο ομάδες των δύο χαρτιών της ίδιας αξίας.
Δύο χαρτιά της ίδιας αξίας
Η αξία των χαρτιών που δεν έχουν κανένα ζευγάρι προσδιορίζεται με βάση το υψηλότερο χαρτί.
Ranking of 2-Card Hands
Two cards of the same rank.
The rank of hands containing less than a pair is determined by the highest ranking card and, if that matches the opponent's, then the second ranking card.
Chips. Chips of denominations of $1, $5, $10, $25 and $100 will appear on the table. Clicking on a chip will change the value of the chip icon attached to the cursor. Double-clicking on a chip will put that chip in the Bet Circle.
Bet Circle. Left-clicking in the circle places chips for the player's bet, right-clicking removes chips.
Deal. Starts a new game by dealing 7 cards to the player face up and 7 cards to the dealer face down. You must place at least a minimum bet in the Bet Circle for Deal to work.
Clear. Clears chips from the Bet Circle and returns them to player's balance.
Re-Bet. Places the same amount of chips in the Bet Circle as you wagered in the previous game.
House Way. Automatically arranges the player's hand according to the method the House uses to arrange the dealer's hand, and then reveals the dealer's hand to settle the bet. If two cards are in the 2nd Highest location, the House Way button changes to Done. Removing either of the two cards brings back the House Way button.
Done. Indicates that the player is satisfied with the arrangement of his or her hand. Clicking Done will reveal the dealer's hand to settle the bet. Done will not appear until the player has put two cards in the 2nd Highest location.
New Game. This clears the cards from the table and brings up the Deal and Re-Bet buttons. Simply place your bets and click Deal to play again.
Pai Gow Poker Επίσημοι Κανόνες
Index Royal Vegas Casino